Skip to main content

Puzzle 3 - Themeless #2

Not a lot of time this week to yammer on about old movies...the almost-one-year-old has been hitting some sleep regression. So instead of constructing for a bit after the munchkins go down, I just collapse on the bed and hit the hay.

PUZ
PDF
Solution



A few thoughts (minor hints/spoilers ahead):

- Very stoked to put 31-Across in the puzzle! Might be a debut, though crosswordtracker doesn't track many indie puzzles so I'm not entirely sure.
- The study in 14-Across's clue is a nice quick entertaining read too.
- Not a huge country music fan, but grew up on Shania Twain and am pretty sure I have every song on "Come On Over" memorized.
- When this puzzle goes live, my family and I will probably all be tailgating (although in a different sense than 35-Across) before the UW-USC football game. We try to make if back to Seattle for one game a year and this one's it. Lets go Huskies!

Have fun! See you in October!

Comments