Skip to main content

Puzzle 11 - Themeless #8

Christmas is exhausting. Been hard to find time to write the clues for this one. I think this will be fairly tough. Enjoy :)



  • The nonfat to whole milk yogurt ratio is way out of whack. There are approximately 700 options for nonfat vs. 4 whole. Which is asinine, nonfat just replaces fat (which is good for you) with sugar (which is awful for you). Weekly source of frustration for us.
  • I got a flat tire on Monday. There was a big ass rock in my lane & a car in the lane next to me :/. Kind of a pain in the butt to have my wife come pick me up, end up having to get it towed, go back to the shop the next day to get a new tire, be out $100, yadda yadda yadda.
  • Basically I'm excited for a few years from now when the kids are out of daycare when we can go down to a one car family, and I can just bike/walk to work.
  • If you celebrate, hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Come back on the 28th!

Comments