Skip to main content

Puzzle 41 - Themeless #30

Air is starting to clear up and my kids can hopefully go back outside after a whole week being cooped up. Woohoo!

PUZ

PDF

Solution

  • This guy's a smidgen closer to the "not squeaky clean" side w/ short fill than I'm normally comfortable with, but given the seed, not gonna complain too much.
  • I also think this one is one of the harder puzzles I've put out. We'll go back to easierish ones for the next couple weeks I think (pretty stoked for the 10/8 puzzle btw!)
  • Not a huge videogamer, but have been playing quite a bit of Crusader Kings 3 the past few weeks. Absolutely addicting & it's a very good thing I built up a pile of grids.
  • Belated shout-out to Brooke Husic for grid checking & workshopping a few clues (43A most notably).
  • See y'all in a couple weeks!

Comments

Post a Comment