Skip to main content

Puzzle 58 - Themeless #44

I haven't felt like constructing puzzles for a few weeks now. It's normal. Still don't really feel it and I never truly know why. Once or twice a year - for a couple weeks, or a month or two, or whatever, constructing crosswords just doesn't seem like fun. So I don't do it. Just feel like it's easy, especially when you're just starting out and the "ooh shiny new thing to learn" feeling fades away, to fall into a trap that you have to be making puzzles or else...but that's definitely not the case. Puzzles are supposed to be fun! If they're not fun go do something else!

So at some point, I'll wholeheartedly dive back in and make like four grids in a week, but tonight is not that night. Kids are in bed, the dishes are (mostly) done, and my Football Manager manager just got hired at Shrewsbury FC from Eastleigh...that 3 million pound transfer budget isn't going to spend itself...


PUZ

PDF

Solution

Comments