Skip to main content

Puzzle 63 - Themeless #48

Whoops, ended up with a half clued grid on the night of the 7th and I chose sleep. No regrets whatsoever.

I am delighted to share that I have today's 7xword - go do that!

Also delighted to share that a few nights ago, I streamed a couple hours of construction! We ended up making about 3/4 of a grid (could have been 100% but grrr dupes). Go check that out here (spoiler warning - I will finish the grid, clue it, and post it here before too long).

Planning on streaming again sometime in the next few weeks - so if you can make it swing by! Likely will be at a similar time ~8 PM on the west coast, after the kiddos go to bed.

Onto this one - I so so badly wanted to fill this grid without the block at the bottom of 7-Down (with some helpers in the NW/SE corner if necessary). It looks so pretty that way - but I just couldn't make it work nicely. Ah well. Anyways, enough blabbering, here's the puz!

(cross-referenced clues numbers all fixed)

PUZ

PDF

Solution

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed the puzzle, especially 40A/43A entries, but I think the cross-references in the clues for those are wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah shoot, thanks! Forgot to update those after I changed the black squares around.

      I've fixed it in the PuzzleMe applet, but won't get to the .puz & .pdf til tonight.

      Delete

Post a Comment