Skip to main content

Puzzle 77 - True Colors

I have had a lot of thought swirling in my head lately about The Catastrophic Shithole Of A World, but will not subject you to reading/scrolling past them today, for a couple reasons. One, I'm just too tired & lazy to write them down in a somewhat coherent way. Two, there's too much good news and this is a happy blog today!

  • I have a kindergartener as of today! Incredible! He is a rockstar and I'm just beside myself. We met his teacher yesterday in a little parent-student-teacher 1-1 introduction/meeting/assessment, he rocked it, his teacher seems like the perfect balance of chill enthusiasm, he's got one of his best friends in his class...life is good :)
  • My wife and I are going on vacation in a couple days. It'll be our first kiddo-free vacation in ... well since the kindergartener was born. We were going to go to The Big House to watch UW @ Michigan, but canceled that trip a couple weeks ago b/c covid <3's 100,000 people in the same spot. And then UW pooped the bed against Montana anyways sooooo.....a long weekend when we get to sleep in past 6:30 is gonna be great (we are headed to the third deepest lake in the US! suck it great lakes!)
  • You should check out all of the puzzles in Rachel Fabi's These Puzzles Fund Abortion - especially puzzle #3 by Kate Leiserson and I!
  • This puzzle! I've said this before - I love all my puzzles, but there are some that I really love, and this is one of them. It's been in the works for quite some time, and you get to pick if you want to solve it in Light Mode or Dark Mode - for this week instead of embedding the puzzles you can click through to the Solve Online option of your choice

Comments

  1. Your excitement is jumping off the page! Hope you and your wife have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome puzzle! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment