Skip to main content

Puzzle 103 - Getting In Shape

Howdy there! Much shorter intro this time around - just a few bullets:

- I have wanted to make this puzzle for years. I've tried a few different times and never could even get close to making it work. A few weeks ago, kind of on a whim, decided to give it another go and it worked! Pretty well even! I am beyond delighted to share it with you today!

- If you walked, or biked, or bused, or scooted, or in any way took a trip without a car that you typically would take a car, it would make absolutely my day to hear about it!

- FINALLY AFTER TWENTY ONE YEARS THE SEATTLE MARINERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! PLEASE AT LEAST WIN THE WILD CARD SERIES CAUSE THIS GUY HAS ALDS TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

PUZ - PDF - Solution


Comments

  1. So fun! And very here for the non-car content. 99.5% of my journeys are via transit, foot, or bike :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment