Skip to main content

Puzzle 117 (Themeless #84) - C'mon Bro

We spent spring break in Mexico City and oh my goodness it was absolutely incredible!! I can't NOT talk about how amazing it was. The weather was awesome, the food was delicious, we got to see incredible sights like the Teotihuacan pyramids & the Estadio Azteca, but the thing that will always stick out to me were the parks. Oh my goodness. Mexico City has the most beautiful, incredible, vibrant and lively parks I have ever seen. They're full of not only families and children playing, but also adults using calisthenics equipment, Zumba & dance groups, roller skating squads, vendors selling paletas (yum!!), beautiful artwork and architecture, the most well-behaved dogs around, oodles of play equipment, massive, gorgeous trees (jacarandas!!!), kids playing kindly everywhere, and just a wonderful sense of community and vibrancy and liveliness that we all fell in love with. Absolutely incredible. I want parks here to be even a fraction of that. We all loved it so much and I'd go back in a heartbeat.

PUZ - PDF - Solution


Comments

Post a Comment